What expenses can I claim?

If you are operating through your own limited company and are outside of IR35 you can claim anything that is solely for the purposes of your business.  For example, business travel and accommodation, postage and stationery, telephone calls, business insurance, accountancy fees etc.

Travel & Company Car

You can claim travel to your client, provided the workplace is a temporary one (ie not likely to be your place of work for more than two years). You may be provided with a company car, however it may be better to use a private car and claim mileage (we can help you decide).

< View all FAQs